Sunday, May 17, 2009

GOSH!!

OMG....
yesterday...
just a sad incident happened...
my handphone kena air...
this incident went like this...
when i was just entering d car...
realising my handbag was dripping water droplets on my feet...
i juz check my bag...
oh god...
my things all are swimming like as though they were in the pool...
i'm juz concernin bout my phone...
when i took it out, and turn it upside-down..
water juz like being poured out..
Jesus...
Amitabha..


Who else can help me now??


my phone is driving me crazy....
and there goes the whole nite i was juz concerning bout it and waitin it 2 dry...


and when i on d thing...
the screen's sharpness is not as good as before...
awghrrr.......
my hard-earn $$ flew away....


Gong Xi Fa Cai to me....
feel like bang my head onto d wall la...

so, this is whatz happenin now...




why is it that in most situation, handsome guys are gay?

for example:

Adam Lambert lo...


sad....

No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails