Sunday, October 4, 2009

Apala...

Hello~
I'm back.
After my bloody exam week.

Having not much hope on my result.

Hee~
Just to share the moment~



Mom bought me a Kawai upright piano...
O!M!G!
the similar BRAND as in the movie Twillight!!
Okay!
I stressed, it's the brand that is in similar only!
Just an additional letter 'K' and a fullstop.
I think they should be from the same manifacture company.
Since they are 'Kawai' and 'K.Kawai'.  :}


i'm waiting it for almost 12 years....
then...story begins~
Really?
Mom told me that i started my piano lesson at the age of 5~
But all the while i thought it was 7~
Blah....
Slow learner is like that...

The night before i was so exicited and even friday i started to panic...
Causing me fishing for my PA paper 1~


So shiny~Walao A~Still can't believe i'm the owner now...


Side view of my honey~


Black and white keys~


Artwork of a bad photgrapher=alison! Hahaha!!


So so so so so shiny until it reflects my mom's image~





touch : medium
sound produced : very bright!!!coz my style is extremely beethoven...playing grand grand song...
Why? Coz the reason my mom send me to piano class was
the bethoven and pillow incident~
Huh?
Ask me la, what it is...

Okay...i'll tell...i'll tell...

That time i was a little girl....
Then dunno where i got to see betthoven's picture...
so...
i purposely made my hair very messy
...
Yaya...kinda like beethoven's...
And took a pillow as the prop of being a piano and act like a piano gurus~
Shaking my head like mad dog~
And then,
The End.

I remembered it so well...
Coz it is still fresh in my mind.

Just kinda some freakish add-ons...

My first video on YouTube...
Also, about my dear piano.
Bahaha~






No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails