Saturday, November 21, 2009



thanks to some computer Pro taught me how to download what driver stuff~
yet somebody says that is sound card problem..


need to unassemble the CPU and adjust the sound card~
worse come till worst...
walao...need to buy another external sound card..
but...



haha~

finally my sound device of my pc recovered~

i can rock the room with those lovely music again!!





yay~
it's holiday now...
nothing else to do...
staying up late at night, and i don't know why~
facing the pc whole day doing nothing but sticking my butt to the chair


 and my eyes to the big monitor that dad changed for me~



lose in many games i played, cause the screen is way to big(to me)...
making me need to do big movement of my head in order to look at the screen and the keyboard~


FBing all day long...



haiz...ate many things just now...
milo,biscuit, cheese...
fatty d la~~~
i shouldn't have stay up late la...


i will be waking up late tml...
haha...coz



i should better

and sleep early tonight~
but will I...?
hehe...




No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails