Sunday, June 21, 2009

anyone knows a LG mobile phones retail shop or outlets in BM area

It's been a week I'm not updating my blog.


Mugging...
Struggling to have a better future.
I've wasted the fornight of holiday.
I can't catch up any of the things in class.
All in my mind just question marks.
I can't get it...
God...
equations...history...politics...parliament...cabinet...OHH....
Guess, my determination fades...
Gosh **



Yet, there is some good news!!!
The Otnes family is coming back!!
Can't wait to see how the twins is!!!
Megan emailed me...
She is prettier, I guess..
Of course she is, the twins are always pretty to me..
They are not merely my cousin...
Love them, and i know that they love me as well.




Some add-onS,
my phone spoilt..
i wish it can be repaired...
I like it, that is why i bought it.
But then, I accidentally make it "drowned" in water...
Sony Ericsson W910i, white colour...
T.T
so sad...





but if, I need to buy a new phone..
I would prefer a LG KF-350 ice-cream phone!!




A pink colour one!
This is how it looks like!





It looks so juicy...isn't it?
Baa*
This is how it looks when we decorate it with 3D gems.
This picture is from an artwork of a girl.
Her link to her blog as you can see at the bottom of the picture.
Nice!!!
Japanese girls' style!!


Those LED light effect are breathtaking!!



This is how it looks when receiving calls!!




Of course, if my SE can be repaired..i would be in cloud nine!!!
Because, that is just making me save roughly RM800!!!


Yet,
I would like to know what is the actual price of the ice-cream phone!
I do not even know where to buy it!

So, if anyone knows a LG mobile phones retail shop or outlets in BM area, please, do let me know about it!



Thanks.
[阿嫲,阿娴很想你,
听着苏打绿的“小情歌”想起你了,你还好吗?
你在另一个世界过得快乐吗?
希望你来世不要再投胎在穷人家里面,
谢谢你给我们的一切。
我很想你。谢谢你常常以我为荣,
虽然我不是最好,但是你都把我当作宝。
只是,我很想知道,你还好吗?
你还记得我吗?
现在的你是不是在我身边?
你知道吗?
你的离去,
让我有个习惯:听到救护车的鸣响我会念起“阿弥陀佛”,
因为我想尽一点力让救护车里像你的人,
如愿地、安详地在到达目的地之前撑到最后一秒。
我,真的很想你~
我并不确定我想知道你在哪里,
因为我相信你的下一个旅程,将会更美好的~
我爱你,就如像你那样般爱我。]

No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails