Thursday, August 27, 2009

about ME..(lame post..better don;t read it..)

THIS IS A LAME POST...
I'M WRITING IT JUST TO SATISFY MYSELF...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

I love Papa, Mama and Mun Mun....
And also ah kim, ah ku, lay im cheh cheh...
LOVE~ LOVE~ LOVE~
my life is perfect now...yoohoo...
so long did not see ah ku them le...
so miss them..
if i have a car, i will pay them a visit right now...
i wonder how are the babies all?
how big they have grown...
how bout the special lil 1...
born on 29 Feb.2008...
and dear ah ku & ah kim's granddaughter and son...
i wonder what is her Christian name...
hehe...
all of us has a Christian name maybe because my grandfather is a Christian...
My sis and I have 1 too...
Given by our parents,
but we don't like it...
Actually..
mine is because it is too common..
Yvonne...yIkes!!
my sis's, Amanda...(hor bang kar:被蚊子咬)
luckily we did not have it in our birth cert..
so if now i wanna change to Daisy, Flamingo, Jacky, Sam, Flower, Rainie, Jolin aso can...
...
so during standard 3..
when i went to taska...
the place whr i were babysitted...
i found this name before: Alison..
and then i use it...
whenever i don't want ppl to know my real name...
hiax hiax...
there were so many Indian teacher...
1 called Sasi...
hit ppl damn pain!!!
no recall back my back still 彻彻痛...
its raining man...
makes me think of my dear ah mar...
Love you, ah mar...
she is so geng...
if she read Chinese newspaper out loud...
you will wonder what was she reading??
haha..it is because she was not like us...
that lucky to have chance to be educated...
so she just read out it with the dialect we use in everyday life..
Hokkien...
if she scolds u 饭桶..
doesn't mean she say u eat to much...
is just that she wanna say:pun ttang!!! (笨蛋)
haih...
if i were give a chance to be back into the times...
i would like to be in the time when i am studying 幼二...
sitting at the kitchen of my ah mah'sold house there...
letting my ah kim to tie up my hair..
可是,我们都在长大了...
他们却在一天一天变老了...
所以,我要珍惜每一秒拥有他们的快乐!!!

No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails