Saturday, August 8, 2009

friday: volley ball match

i macam tak habis habis cerita...
kerana hor...
i sudah 发现我存在的价值...
不是我要称赞我自己...
只是那种满足感真的是啊~
原来被人认同和认可对我有那么大的影响啊?
monday: red vs. yellow...RED!!
wednesday: red vs. green... RED!!
friday: red vs. blue.. BLUE!!!
For this game,
I really have to admit that i've really learnt what is so-called sportsmanship.
Those blue team guys really admit that they did made any mistake.
What's most important is that, i've found out that i have serve the purpose that i have to, as a part of the team.
Yoohoo...
1st game on that day, we lose.
(i cheer not because we lose!!)
2nd game, 23points of red team to 24 of blue yet that is my time to "fire" the ball...
Haha...
I manage to ace 3 balls and ended the set of game and we are still alife for the 3rd game!!!
1st shoot!
2nd shoot!
3rd shoot!
yoohooo...
Thanks to those who looked down on me.
Once again, i prooved that i am not useless!!!
Haha..i feel so proud of myself...hoho..I just can't stop being happy with that little achievement. But to me, it is not merely just 3 scores i've won for my team.
Haih...
Suak!
You will not understand my feeling~
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
hohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohohoho....
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....
排球美少女?
让我做做这个梦久一点吧.
虽然这句话真的不是人话!!
haha...
p/s:
yay!!明天星期天,可以睡到自然醒!
哎呀呀~
可以无忧无虑睡到自然醒莫过于是人世间最幸福的一件事啦!
OMG..
我想到有一件事!
惨!
我的校鞋还没洗咧..
惨,竟然忘记去...
败家火!

No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails