Saturday, April 11, 2009

11.April.2009 Saturday


So long, i've not been here to write about my feelings and my thoughts...

Last time, i was so fear of people knowing my actual thinking in my mind, indeed i like to hide myself..

I don't know that before, but even since i have a big holiday after SPM...I have so much time to think of it...
I'm having my life so easy...(except those 3 working months...that is totally a horror to me!!!)
All I have is time...
Just lie down on the bed for a while...just for a while to me...the time had pass 2 hours...
I like being myself in the night...
My hobby is just to be dreamin...
Just because of that, I'm with myself...


Nowadays, i've become so frustrated of sound...
even when people are talking...
my life without schooling are totally upside-down...
I slept on 6a.m. and wake on 4p.m. almost everyday...
even my english or maybe all of my languages are degrading...if i were graded...

Just my life now is so sucks...
Now only i realise study life is so fun...
Just hope that my future undertakings will be good and having big luck on it...
No hope on scholarship, so i must study harder for my form 6/matriculation(if i manage to get it ) in order to have another chance to make a change for my life...

NO PAIN, NO GAIN...
This is the lesson i got from my SPM result...

No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails