Sunday, April 12, 2009

12/4/2009~ 又一天啦~

Haih...mom wake me up this morning on 9 something...
To have my breakfast (for such a long period i didn't have it, so weird to have it today) and watch "The Winter Melon Tale"..
Such good OST...cute...

Gosh...i slept on 6am the night before...
So, now I am so tired yet I have to fight down those sleepy worms..
Just telling myself now: (as my MSN PM...hoho~)
Because just now when i lied down on the bed...
I started to be sleepy as my "fragrance" of my blanket is as though my sleeping pills...
Driving me crazy and blur blur...

Oh yeah, i just visit lllaurencakes' channel in You Tube...
Haha, because she played a song Tae Yang played in a concert...
And I am so obssessed with that song...

Nowadays, I'm so in love with Japan and Korea...
I love Korea's music and Japan's standard of living...
Maybe partly I'm influenced by the magazine I love "Popteen" which I love since i was Form 3!

K-pop artiste is my favourite...especially Big Bang and Lee Hyori...I like their songs so much...and Hyori is so cute...
Wish that i will become as pretty as her when i grew up and stil stay so pretty like her...
although she have reach 30 in age..

This is Big Bang:


This is Lee Hyori in her music video U-Go-Girl(so cute~cawaiineh~):


Oooppss...Continue my topic...
she played a Chopin's piece...
suddenly another song popped into my mind..
That is Chopin's Etude Opus 10 Number 4...
Now I've found a new score for it because my previous score was so blur and making my eyes sick!!
So, I've made up my mind to play more classical song in order to pass my Grade 8 ABRSM piano exam...
Because I've failed for Gr7 and Gr8...

Yesterday, about 3am..
still chatting with Stacy..(1 of my 2 best friends, best friend can be 2 person, isn't it?)
Haha... so long i didn't see her le...
Before that i also chat with my another best friend, Yee Yin...
I think MSN will be the best thing for me to contact and keep in touch with my friends...
We chat until she go and take her bathe and she ask me to wait...
But damn modem...
having some problem that time and making Yee Yin waited me for 10 over minutes and she just offline...
Haiz...
I thought of we can discuss about our hang out next Thursday...

Nowadayz, I'm having my nails turned into purplish...
Is it a sign of my body showing that I'm getting more and more unhealthy?
Yesterday i just realise it...
So, I think I should have change my bad lifestyle earlier...


Hope everyday of mine (of course my family and friends’ too) will be a good day...





------------------------------------------------------------
MSN Name: rabbit and rainbow : SIAO ar??!!! where gt ppl play Etude Opus 10 No. 4 so faz in real life d? Impossible la..
PM:
<<<>

No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails