Wednesday, April 15, 2009

15.April.2009

Haiz....
Yesterday I'm so tired of dealing those blogs things...
i found some cute stuffs and i just can't stop link it to my blog...
causing me short of time to think and do any other things...
Oh yeah!
I almost forgot!!
Yesterday is my 2nd Anniversary of my bracess!
Also, I'm so down yesterday and i don't know what is the actual reason...
Just something is so wrong with me and i''m so frust!!
Even when people come forward to chat with me I just say things in harsh way~
Poor Patricia~
I'm so sorry~
Anyway, I feel better now and I really know that there are always some friends there to support me...
Glad I have you guys...

I'm so bored at home just doing nothing~
But no more for Jusco~
I've been there so many times...
Damn boring~
Everytime i went there sure will meet some Jit Sinese~
Haih~
Thinking of going to Queensbay but my outing with yee yin cancelled due to some prob...
.....T.T....



Haha..
Now I'm so in love with my new spec..
Because it is so normal campare to my previous one~
It is not with some sort of special design but at least it does suits me well. ^^
Though, I'm just showing it here...
So happy for it so i'm thinking of to share it here~


Miss Marie(a character in one of those disney Princess movies) with my new spec!:
Exactly the same toy with yee yin's because we bought together during Jit Sin 07's Koperasi Week, just to have something same with my best friend..^^




They are on my beibei (被被/Blanket)...
Lolx...so comfortable.. like this blanket's colour combintion and design...
Ohw...
It makes me feel sleepy again...

Hoho~

No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails