Tuesday, April 21, 2009

mushroom died~

what is d date for today...
blah...
my life now is so....
finally, that mushroom on my head being killed X.X...hiahia...
coz laz sunday, went to d mall liao...
the story begins when...
i was writing d post below tat day...
sundenly, GYY called my house phone....
coz i 熄机(关机) my hp..din pt sim card...
then d thing she said make reli ar~
tiok chuak!!!
"eh, after 1pm wan go out or not..."i translated into eng...itz roughly like tat...
my reaction was juz...
like i was being knocked by smtg on d head and i was stupefied...
then juz i realised it was 12 smtg ...
how am i goin to be prepared within this hour..maybe less...T.T....
(bt i aso very happy...coz she really my best friend...
abo y she jio me when wanna hang out...
itz cool to have tis kinda fren!!!!
SGYY ROX la!!!)

w8....and i noe myslf quite well...
i'm miss slow motion....
so i asked my mom's premission and tell i wanna hang out wif frens...
i told her is ying..and she immediately say yes...WAH!!!
bt yt i stil need GYY to w8 for me...
and she was w8ing 4 me outside my gate...
sry, girl~
she even look like can melt anytme any second..lolx...
so i invited her to come in lo..
bt my house was just in a mess!!!!
haih....

bt itz ok coz she is my BFF...hiahia~
and she's d only fren ever entered my room~
bt nt on tat day...
even earlier le...

so, like it use to be...
she drive me to jusco after picking up 1+ and sulin...

she improved her driving skill d!!
(of course la, she drives to and fro penang and BM every weekday wor...abo??)


then we gathered up at d mall wif the others (juz other 3 guyz only~yong qing,syn yong,chu wei)
we ate and watched k-20....

we spent our time chattin while having our lunch at a place...
i 4gt what tat place called....
bt i juz remember that 洁仪 worked there...

spent RM16 like tat...
nice...bt d only thing i dun like about it is that..
the menu have some weird characters and writing i dunno whether is it arab or watever...
sumore the menu doesn't stated clearly that they charged for government tax and service tax...

then we juz go and 打丁丁~coz we din have any other things to do...
siao eh...
holding tat stpid gun makes my hand reli pain lo...
sumore d 3 guys go 打桌球..(they called it 打pool...bt i felt it is like so rude~dunno~)
then at laz we decided to go 看戏~
that k-20 ar~~~~
真是的!!!
we thought it was in either cantonese or mandarin...
coz we saw 金城武 was on d poster outside d cinema..
bt ....*swt
in actual fact it was in Japanese...
quite interesting movie....
and i also learned that husband and wife is called "呼呼" in japanese...
cute...

sumore...i juz understandsy ppl say 金城武is so yeng...

real 1~~~

真的~

sienz...
so long i din update blog coz i'm so lazy...
and also, i cun deny i'm a person which juz have "hangat-hangat tahi ayam/三分钟热度"...

No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails