Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Life, Busy Girl

This coming 2 months, probably i will not been able to update my blog.
Just because I've exams and test...

Haih...

21-24.July.09-School's Class Test (I've been blurING about what's going on during the class for most of the time...Oh Gosh!!)
24.July.09- Violin Practical Exam

1.August.09-Merentas Desa & Chinese Historical Competition (Actually, this is just for fun...and to get 4 books with RM3!!)

14.August.09-Piano Grade 8 Exam (I failed Gr.7 and 8...SHIT!!!So,I've no confident for this time too! But I'll try my best for it!!)

24.August.09-Music Theory Exam (OMG!!! I have yet to memorise those German, Italian bla bla bla term....oh no!!!OH! and also those music stuff....TT....)




What to do??
I've chose to do it...Not my parents forced me to...
Quite tiring...
But for the sake of $$ and better future...
I will gambate...

Guess I'll put my priority in my Violin Exam and School's Test first...

God bless me...Phew~~~



and,

i get this in my mailbox...

Just to share...
I've read it years ago or maybe my dad told me cause he used to tell us bedtime story for me and my sis, but probably you would have read it...
So if you do, just ignore it...
For the first time i was touched but now ..

Ermm...probably not...
But hope you guys got the message...^^





=================================================================








A SIMPLE STORYFOR THE KIDS....
My mom only had one eye. I hated her...
she was such an embarrassment.
She cooked for students & teachers to support the family.
There was this one day during elementary school
where my mom came to say helloto me.
I was so embarrassed.
How could she do this to me?
I ignored her,
threw her a hateful look and ran out.
The next day at school one of my classmates said,
'EEEE, your mom only has oneeye!
'I wanted to bury myself.
I also wanted my mom to just disappear.
I confronted her that day and said, '
If you're only goanna make me a laughingstock,
why don't you just die?
'My mom did not respond....
I didn't even stop to think for a second about what I had said,
because I wasfull of anger.
I was oblivious to her feelings.
I walked out of that house,
and have nothing to do with her.
So I studied real hard,
got a chance to go abroad to study.
Then, I got married.
I bought a house of my own.
I had kids of my own.
I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts,
Then one day, mymother came to visit me.
She hadn't seen me in years and she didn't even meet her grandchildren.
When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her,
and I yelled at her forcoming over uninvited.
I screamed at her,
'How dare you come to my house and scare my children!
'GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!
'And to this, my mother quietly answered,
'Oh, I'm so sorry.
I may have gottenthe wrong address,'
and she disappeared out of sight.
One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house.
So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip.
After the reunion,
I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.
My neighbors said that she died.I did not shed a single tear.
They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have.
'My dearest son,I think of you all the time.
I'm sorry that I came to your house andscared your children.
I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion.
But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you.
I'm sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you weregrowing up.
You see........
when you were very little,
you got into an accident,
and lost your eye.
As a mother,
I couldn't stand watching youhaving to grow up with one eye.
So I gave you mine.
I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me,
in my place,with that eye.
With all my love to you,Your mother.
Always tell someone that you love them
because you never know what day will betheir last, or your own.
Always seek to resolve your problems or disagreements with loved ones becauseif
either of you should pass on before,
the one who is left alive will have therest of their life
to ponder those unresolved feelings but will never findclosure.
And closure usually brings peace...

No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails