Thursday, September 3, 2009

o.o

What a day...
I'm so tired now and it is so lucky that my violin teacher is taking term off today.
So, NO VIOLIN class!!! Yay...
Actually, for today i should be starting my guitar class.
But since no violin class, so i just cancel it..
Furthermore, i'm having chemistry test tomorrow.
Yikes...
Without knowing will it be counted as a part of my next year result, I'm still struggling whether to read that 'kay miss tree' or not..><
Oh..


My mathematics homework are not done yet...
My essays before the holiday are still hanging there..
Phew...
This few days keep explaining to people that I'm not migrating...
And i think i have to clear about it for another few days....-.-|||
Just because that day those '8 po' talk & talk & talk & talk...
I can't stand them keep telling me this car good, this car cheap, blah blah blah...
Asking me to buy a car...
Aiyooo.....My ears...
So, i just boom them I'll be migrating la..
To shut their mouth mar...
Mana tahu, the thing pass, pass  & pass then reach my good friend...
Then, she's like so hopelessly sms me asking me is it true...
I can know that she's sad that because she thought i didn't tell her that i'm migrating la..
Come on lar...
You are my good friend.
If  I'm migrating and you will be the first few to know la..
I've said before i'm migrating...
But for now, i think no more.
Hey..
Go there study in their university having with my PR with some problem is as though sucking my parents' blood la...
Just talking about studying in the states' university...
Not sure i've got the PR already or not also.
Auntie said we got it, but we must be there for once no matter how long it is to complete our PR thing...
Wah!!!!!!!
From KL-Singapore-LA-Austin needs RM5000++ per person leh!!!
4X RM5000=RM20000...
......
I rather ask mom to buy me a second hand car,
then a second hand piano then a better quality violin la..
Maybe there are still left some change kok...
Instead, i could have afford to study in Disted, Inti also...
Somemore, Malaysia also got APEX university what..
Near my house oni mar...consider near la...Because i wanna study engineering mar.
But i should study harder and earn a place there 1st before talking all these nonsense!!

Apaa ni? Kerja belum habis lagi main komputer..
Sudah mau exam tau??
haih..
matilah saya kali ini...
2 minggu lagi pun dah nak exam..
How come i type BM har?
Aiya...Cincai la...1 Malaysia mar...

No comments:

Link Within alley cern

Related Posts with Thumbnails